Sunday, March 15, 2009

THE LAST GOODBYE

hot tears running down my cheek.....it 3 in the morning and i cant sleep....i keep thinking about him....i grab my lappie and switch it on....then i start ym-ing with someone....i told him i cant sleep and he ask me to listen to "imazah~happiness mungkir". i didnt dare to tell him anything.but then he start telling me that he just broke up....though he still love the girl. and i frown. did he just experience the same thing as me???he told me his story and i just listen.he tottally understand me...then he told me that there's always a better person for us....he is so positive....eventually i stop crying(though i still listen to that song)...and i know there's someone out there who are meant for me....i just need to be patient....someday my prince will come......thanks a lot DF......

he came to my life 'just like that'. i dont invite him. i dont want him at the first.not that he is 'that' attractive looking...but he makes me happy and loved....loved in a kind of way i never felt before.... come to think of it....its not my first time...i've had experienced "cinta ank anjing" and "monkey love".....but still...he is different....just different....he is so him...him that i love....yes, i love him....i still do...and thats why im crying....but im the one who end this....am i plain stupid or something??????

fuh~fuh~hyper ventilating

i just know, we cant be together....becoz we just cant.....and so i decided to push him away....we offially break up a few weeks ago. then what am i doing crying on my bed thinking of him.....S.O.S what should i do????
earlier i delete his number and promise myself not to contact him again. and i ask him to do the same.....and he did.....so he say the last goodbye to me.................................and i cry and i cry n i cry......Ya ALLAH.....this is your test and i accept it......



my favourite song rite now....

PS~ i tottaly will not fall for that DF boy im ym-ing.......he3.seriously a big NO-NO

5 comments:

  1. bersabarlah yong...
    aku memahami ko..
    nasib kite serupe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...Allah nk uji aku.semua ade hikmahnyer..aku sabar....:), plus who need boys???he

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayong~
    kdg2 Allah mmg temukan kite dgn org yg salah...supaye kite dpt pengajaran dari 2...

    kdg2 rama2 yg kite kejar bkn utk kite..

    erk..tapi aku suke rame2~
    lol~

    hehe...chill la...jodoh pertemuan d tgn Allah..
    doa je k..

    doa..
    Ya Allah~
    pertemukan jodohku pada mase yg seswai utk diriku...dan dapatkan lah aku jdh yg baik~

    have faith in Allah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx huda....
    nasihatmu akn ku semat dlm hati....
    he3 plus who need boys???

    ReplyDelete